TOPCLIMBER® is the only solo mast climbing system that allows the operator to work ABOVE the masthead without leaving the chair, and to go to any place above the deck. With this mastclimber the operator can climb the mast safely and quick using the leg muscles without any assistance from others.
Made in The Netherlands by TOPCLIMBER® International. Since 1994, no later mastclimber system competes! Patent pending.
- Feels good and safe: providing years of easy use.
- Convenient: Climb quick using your leg muscles.
- Fast: Climb 50-70 cm per jammer movement.
- Easy to use: do everything yourself.
- Strong: Tested up to 600 kg.
- Smart: A clever product for sailors.
- One price: Topclimber is for any mast length – at the same price.
- 10 Years guaranteed!
- Made in The Netherlands by TOPCLIMBER® International
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
It’s really satisfying to know I can check out the mast head parts, sheaves and fasteners etc.
Several times I’ve climbed the top of the mast just to enjoy the sunset view and the cool breeze.
In the past the above deck area of my boat was the only part to which I didn’t have access. Now I can reach everything, and safely.
A big benefit is that the harness is quite comfortable, no more problems with the straps cutting off circulation in the legs.
Easy to install and simple to use.
Order the one and only Topclimber® direct online from Topclimber International.
Our webshop offers PayPal for a secure and easy way to pay for your order.
Ordering the Topclimber includes FREE DELIVERY.